Savers Drug Mart - Oshawa, ON
- Above average computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Assisting the pharmacist with day-to-day tasks.
- Patient greeting & confirmation of all pertinent information
- Handling prescription pick up and assisting with cashier responsibilities as needed
- Works well under pressure and quick learner
Type of Job: Full Time, Permanent Full-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be Determined
Hours: To be Discussed
Closes: Jan 01, 2022
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.